Awards and Accolades
Here at the IRS, we are equally humbled and excited to be on the receiving end of a variety of awards, recognition and accolades — on behalf of our individuals and the agency as a whole. Below, you'll find some of the prestigious honors and acknowledgements we're proud to have achieved.
IRS is one of BusinessWeek's "Best Places to Launch a Career"
IRS reached 47th out of the top 69 private and public sector employers on BusinessWeek’s annual list of best places to launch a career. In fact, we improved our ranking by more than 20 percent from last year’s list. We’re honored to be included among such a select group of world-class employers.
Also to be noted:
- IRS ranked 79th of 224 government agencies in the 2010 Best Places to Work in the Federal Government survey.
- IRS was ranked as one of the top 3 Federal Agencies with 100,000 plus employees.
- Diversity Inc. Magazine named IRS second on its list of the top 50 federal agencies.
- Readers of Careers & the disABLED Magazine selected IRS as number four on a list of the Top 20 government agencies that provide a positive working environment for people with disabilities.
- IRS ranked seventh on Equal Opporunity Magazine's Top 20 Government Agencies listed in their Winter 2012/2013 edition.
- Readers of Woman Engineer Magazine selected IRS 20th among the top 50 companies they believe are progressive in hiring female engineers.
- The Washingtonian listed IRS as one of the 50 great places to work in Washington, D.C.
- IRS ranked 29th among business graduates on the Universum USA 2009 survey
- IRS ranked 3rd in the HBCU Connect 2010 list of Top 50 Employers of HBCU students and graduates.
- Black EOE Journal recognized IRS in their special “Best of the Best” summer issue (7/2013). Among the many top companies evaluated in 2012, IRS was named for the strides we have made in our diversity efforts.
It's a great time to join our team, whether you’re just starting out or looking to move up. At the IRS, you can make a real difference using your talents to serve the American public and help fund its future. And you can join us in a temporary, full-time or part-time role — from finance to law enforcement to IT.
So bring us your skills and show us what you’ve got. Your dedication can help keep us moving up on BusinessWeek’s list, which bases its rankings on a new employee’s potential and prospects at an organization.Start an exceptional career with us now!
Count 0n Me
Get your first job with us.Search Now