Job Search Agent
Letting us do the searching for you:
You can use the Job Search Agent on USAJOBS to receive email notices of new IRS vacancies. First, you must create an account. Simply:
Go to USAJOBS
- Click on "MY USAJOBS" in the main navigation.
- Click on "Create Your Account Now!"
- Complete the form and click on the "Submit" button.
Now you are ready to create a Search Agent.
TIPS: You must have:
- Your Social Security Number
- An email address
- An electronic copy of your resume
If you are logged in to USAJOBS:
- Click on "My Job Search Agents."
- Click on "Create New Agent."
Now you are able to create a profile to receive IRS email notices.
- "All" for the Location Search
- "Job Categories"
- "Occupational Series"
- Under "Agencies," choose: Internal Revenue Service.
Once you have completed your Search Agent, click on "Save Agent."
You can create up to five Search Agents - and, each one will send you email notices when a job listing matches your job criteria.
This page was last updated on January 23, 2012.
Count 0n Me
Get your first job with us.Search Now