We Can Make Your IRS Job Search Easier
If you know what you’re looking for, but you’re not sure where or how to find it, we can help. Here are two ways to find the IRS job that matches your talents, skills and interests:
Use our Search Page
This is the quickest way to find out what jobs we currently have available. Just visit our custom search page on USAJOBS.
- Select a specific Occupational Series
- Select "All" for the Location Search
- Click "Search for Jobs."
Use the USAJOBS Home Page
- Go to USAJOBS at www.usajobs.gov.
- Click on "Search Jobs."
- Click on the "Agency Search" tab.
- Enter or select "Internal Revenue Service." (listed under "Department of the Treasury.")
- Click on "Search for Jobs".
Stay Up-to-Date on our Job Openings
If you don’t find the best position for your talent and abilities today, come back to check again in a few days. We announce new career opportunities each week. Or, if you set up a Job Search Agent on USAJOBS, you’ll be able to receive email notices of our latest IRS vacancies in your favorite job series automatically — we do the searching for you.
This page was last updated on January 23, 2012.
Count 0n Me
Get your first job with us.Search Now